For Job Seekers
GSG CONTINUES OPERATIONS REMOTELY
3/23/2020: As GSG Talent Solutions continues to prepare, monitor and respond to the impact of COVID-19, the health and safety of our staff, employees, and customers will continue to be our top priority. We realize the services we provide are critical to businesses that need us most during this time, and that both our employer partners, employees, and candidates depend on us- which is why we will be continuing to serve the Central Texas area remotely. Goodwill Central Texas has made the decision to close the Goodwill Community Center (GSG Talent Solutions’ office location) the Goodwill Career & Technical Academy, Career Centers, and the Workforce Advancement/Administration area of the Goodwill Resource Center until further notice. For more information about these physical office closures, please visit goodwillcentraltexas.org/locations.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Offices & Operations
In our commitment and responsibility to support our community during this time, we will continue to assist current and future GSG clients remotely.
All current GSG employees, clients, and employer partners with established point-of-contacts (Recruiters, Placement Specialists, or Business Development Managers) can continue utilizing their preferred method of contact to reach our staff members- whether it be by phone or email. Should clients need to get in contact with a GSG staff member at any point, they can find their respective contact information on our staff directory. Phone messages for callback can be left at 512.637.7106, and any other questions or concerns can be sent to email@example.com.
New candidates & employer partners will be processed utilizing the same online platforms, and therefore will continue to be internally assigned their respective GSG staff member based on their needs. Job seekers may utilize our website and job board to view open positions and submit online applications, and employers requesting employees may continue to utilize our website to submit their requests/questions. Our staff will work with candidates to ensure a smooth and remote onboarding process.
Interviews and meetings with GSG clients will be conducted over platforms such as Zoom, Skype, Facetime, Microsoft Teams, or via telephone. We are fully prepared to adapt to the needs of our clients and are happy to utilize whichever platform the client is comfortable with to properly on-board, process, and meet as needed.
These are trying times for all, and we thank you for your continued support and patience as we work through the challenges that our community and
RESPONDING TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Informing GSG of any updates to the assignment or workplace policies as soon as possible.
- Allowing remote work options for eligible GSG employees
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds – if soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces
- Shortness of breath
- Develop symptoms
- Have been in close contact with a person known to have coronavirus
- Have recently been in an area with the ongoing spread of coronavirus
Please familiarize yourself with these helpful informational flyers regarding coronavirus:
• CDC COVID-19 Factsheet & Share Facts
• What to do if you are sick with COVID-19
• Stop The Spread Of Germs At Work
• Handwashing Best Practices
Once again, we thank each and every one of you for your efforts during this time to help us prevent the spread of coronavirus within our community.