MEMPHIS, TN — Friday, April 16, 2021
GSG Talent Solutions held its grand opening and ribbing cutting celebration for its new Memphis location on Friday, April 16th. Joined by members of the Memphis Chamber of Commerce and members of the community, GSG Talent Solutions is looking forward to expanding its services in the private sector and providing more opportunities for people seeking employment in the Memphis community. The new branch will offer a full range of temporary and temporary-to-permanent staffing services for key industries such as administrative, commercial driving, customer service, general labor, hospitality, information technology, manufacturing, warehousing, and more.
The GSG Memphis Team and GSG Leadership team
GSG is currently one of the largest staffing firms in Austin according to the Austin Business Journal Book of Lists 2020. The social enterprise has been serving the Austin community for over 25 years, and differs from other staffing firms by providing support services and upskilling opportunities while placing individuals into sustainable work. These same values will continue to be the motivating factor behind GSG’s efforts in the Memphis area, with customized candidate support that offers one-on-one career coaching, in-house career advancement training, educational programs, and financial support for basic needs.
In addition to staffing services, GSG Talent Solutions offers an array of business solutions to employers, including payrolling, consulting services, customized workforce training and development, and solutions for temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct hire positions.
As GSG settles into its new location in Memphis, it brings a plethora of benefits for employers and job seekers alike. Here is what the Memphis area has to look forward to.
Benefits of Working With a Staffing Agency
For employers, some of the key benefits of working with a staffing agency like ours are:
- Streamline your hiring process and become more efficient. By saving time during the hiring process, your organization will also save money. It also creates an overall better experience for new hires.
- Take the stress off your internal team. Oftentimes, performing the recruiting tasks internally can take focus away from your main projects. When you outsource recruiting, vetting, and onboarding, it frees up time to focus on more important tasks.
- Improve your retention rates. By hiring a staffing firm, you will get more quality candidates for jobs and your retention rates will improve.
- Increase productivity in the workplace. Again, a staffing agency like GSG Talent will help find quality candidates for the job. The more qualified people you have on your team, the higher your productivity will be.
Employers aren’t the only ones who can benefit from working with an agency like GSG Talent Solutions. If you are in the market for a new job or thinking about switching careers, we can offer invaluable assistance. You’ll also be able to reap the following benefits if you do.
- Get quicker job placement. When you are looking for a job, the process can seem never-ending. Working with an agency can help you get a quicker placement.
- Find a more rewarding job or career. The professionals at the firm listen to your experience and career goals to help find a truly good fit for you.
- Receive tips and advice from professionals. Staffing agencies can help give you advice on polishing your resume and interview skills.
- Gain access to a wider range of job openings. Agencies like GSG Talent Solutions have access to job posts that may not be publicly listed.
- Have more options. You will be able to find temporary work, part-time, and full-time jobs. Whatever you are looking for, our organization can help you.
What Sets GSG Talent Solutions Apart
GSG professionals have experience successfully placing candidates in a number of industries, including administrative practices, customer care, CDL driving, event planning, general labor, hospitality, manufacturing, and information technology. When you approach our team for help, we have professionals who know exactly what it takes to be successful in your industry as a job seeker and employer.
All of this gives GSG the ability to find the right person for the job. We only refer reliable, skilled, and qualified candidates who have been thoroughly vetted. Additionally, we are able to do it in a cost-effective and timely manner. What really sets our services apart from others is that we are honest about what we can do (and what we can’t). Our team is truly transparent and open in all of the communication we have with our clients. No matter where you are in your hiring process or job search we provide ongoing support to ensure your success.
The GSG team is excited about expanding its services to the Memphis area and can’t wait to begin serving people in the area. Contact us for more information on how our team of professionals can help you, whether it be in your job search or hiring process.
Jenna Bollweg, Marketing Manager
GSG Talent Solutions